COVID 19 Coronavirus New Patient Special Consult
Make sure you are taking the best supplements for optimum health
Boost your immune system naturally to stay healthy
Learn what natural products to take if you get sick
Find out how to safely support your system while pregnant or breastfeeding
Stay in the safety of your own home using telehealth, with supplements shipped directly to you
If you are in basically good health and want to ensure your immune system is supported to work at its peak, schedule this one-time new patient call with Dr. Mayfield to get on a high-quality supplement protocol. Only $159 for the consultation!
Scroll down and select "COVID New Patient Appointment" and follow the next steps to complete your appointment request. If a time slot isn't listed online that works for you, go ahead and sign up for an opening but also give me a call and leave me a voicemail. I can often find an opening for you that isn't listed online.
Long Distance Health Care
After multiple requests from many patients, I am now available to you from anywhere in the US.*
Through modern technology, we use HIPAA compliant communication (I prefer using phone conversations so you can be anywhere and don’t have to be at a computer with a video) to address your health concerns.
You stay in the comfort of your home/work/life environment without fighting traffic, finding a sitter, or taking extra time off work for drivetime. This awesome availability is the future of healthcare, and I’m delighted to offer it to you now.
*Not available to residents of New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Long Distance Healthcare work?
Great question! There are several reasons why it works very well.
- Most of the lab tests I use are unique and designed to be done in the comfort of your own home. If I need blood drawn, I can arrange for you to go to a local lab to get that done.
- My clinic software is designed for virtual care. You have access to lab results and patient protocol easily, and you can print them out for yourself.
- In the natural health world, your “story” is just as important to me as your labs. There is more to you than numbers on a page, and discussing your history and lifestyle are a big part of diagnosis and treatment.
What do I need to become a virtual patient?
- You will need a telephone, yes even a landline will work.
- You will need to be able to use the internet and access your Patient Portal
- You will place a credit card on file (secured) for use for consultations and protocol plans. (HSA allowed)
- You must not reside in the state of New York, as that state has laws that prevent some of the testing utilized by functional natural practitioners
Can I come to the clinic also?
Absolutely! Almost half of my practice is now Virtual, and many of those patients came in person for the first couple of visits, then converted to phone consultations after that. You are welcome to mix it up as desired.
Is my care the same?
I spend as much time with virtual patients as I do with in-person care. The only difference is that I sometimes will do some hands-on chiropractic care in addition to the nutritional care when you come in person to facilitate healing.
Can I have someone with me on the phone?
You are welcome to add someone in on your end of the call if you desire to have that support. I cannot initate a multi-person call, but I’m happy for you to do so. Keep in mind the majority of the conversation will be between you and me, with other parties listening if you desire.
3 Easy Ways to Get Started
Free 10 Min Chat
How can I help your health needs naturally? Get your questions answered before you book your first session by scheduling a chat using my online scheduler.
Ready to actively change your life? Life can be delicious again. Make the decision and commitment today! Book your consultation now.
Coming Soon! I will have tests and online tools available for people who desire a simple approach to working with a Holistic Doctor.